Stretchtape’s cutting-edge, top-tier printing press is one of the world’s most productive CI flexographic printing presses. It is designed for a wide range of applications and offers superior printing deck design, drying capabilities, and web handling. The press includes unique onboard systems for monitoring and controlling print jobs and optimizing production.
Integrated into the press are systems for waste-minimizing set-ups, quick job changes, and web monitoring/inspection systems. These systems enable coordinated operation, quick machine set-up, print monitoring, analyses of print defects, and suggestions for intelligent, automated processes for troubleshooting.
Our advanced 8-color flexographic press can handle films up to 41 inches wide and boasts an exceptionally rapid turnaround time.
Let us help your brand experience the power of color.
Request a pre-printed sample
from our flexographic printing press
FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTING SPECS
- High color accuracy with customized color-matching capabilities
- Process and spot colors
- Fast printing speeds
- Short lead times
- Reliably prints on multiple substrates, including stretch film, LDPE, HDPE, BOPP, and multilayered film composites
- Different repeat lengths are available
- Long or short print run options
- Solvent or water-based ink
- Turnaround time is 4 to 6 weeks from the initial approved artwork
- Eight printing decks for process and spot color
- Film width up to 41″ wide
- Repeat up to 31.5″
- Cutting Edge Quality Control (learn more)
- Eco-Friendly (learn more)
- Our packaging consultants are here to help you create packaging that drives sales and yields results.
Printed Pallet Wrap: Promoting Brands While Providing Protection
Printed pallet wrap allows companies to display logos and designs to bolster marketing efforts, all while protecting products.
Stretchtape Modernizes with a New Eight-Color Flexographic Press
Stretchtape has expanded its in-house printing capabilities with an eight-color flexographic printing press to keep up with demand.
Custom Caution Tape Saves Big Box Retailer during Black Friday Prep
Retailers often use caution tape as a simple, low-cost solution for blocking safety hazards or dangerous areas, reinforcing social distancing guidelines, and controlling crowds.